Hand felted artisan soap bars are my full sized amazing artisan soaps wrapped in a snug felt cover. The soaps themselves are packed full of moisturizing butters and skin loving oils. These are vegan, triple butter (Shea, Mango, and Kokum butters) bars of soap. Colors will vary (if you have strong preferences, message me at MamaKBreakingBath@gmail.com and I’ll do my best to accommodate).
These soaps are imperfectly felted; the soap may be quicker to break through the felt on the corners. Still amazing soap, just with slight imperfections - hence the 50% discount.
Why use a felted bar of soap?
• The felt acts as gentle exfoliant and negates the need for an additional washcloth or shower pouf.
• The felt coating helps the bar last longer (although I still strongly recommend drying between uses on a soap dish).
• The felt shrinks around the soap as the soap is used. Once the soap is gone, you are left with a small piece of wool felt that can be used as a pot scrubber (zero waste).
• They are adorable!
About my ingredients:
• Shea butter - Shea butter is naturally nourishing and has been used for centuries to nourish the skin. It is rich in skin loving vitamins A & E, which help protect the skin from environmental damage. While super moisturizing, shea butter also contains linolenic acid, which is similar to the body’s own oil. This makes Shea butter naturally easy for the skin to absorb without leaving you feeling greasy.
• Mango butter is a pure plant based butter extracted from the fruit kernels of the mango tree. Rich in rich in carotenoids and antioxidants, mango butter is creamy and moisturizing without leaving your skin feeling greasy.
• Kokum butter comes from the fruit kernels of the Kokum tree, also known as Garcinia indica, which is indigenous to the Western Ghats region of India. It has a high stearic acid content and is chock full of essential fatty acids such as Omega-3 and Omega-6 as well as Vitamin E. It helps contribute to the overall hardness of the bar of soap while allowing to to remain emollient and creamy. Kokum butter leaves the skin with a lightweight moisturized feeling without leaving a greasy residue.